Where did the summer go?
Seems like I just got back to the island, and as I sit here to catch up with you, the summer has sped by. I hope your's was as great at mine.
Quick run down:
* did a show on the island at my home, San Juan Island Artists' Studio tour, first weekend of June
* taught at Elisabeth's Cottage by the Sea in Anacortes, WA in June
* next show was the Friday Harbor Arts Festival, in downtown Friday Harbor, mid July
* last show for the summer, the Anacortes Arts Festival, first weekend in August
* then after all of that, taught two workshops in my studio, middle of August, and they were sold out, thanks ladies!
WHEW! Well, it was all a blast, and I was saving every last dime to go to Europe in September for a big birthday with girl friends.
And guess what??
We are going!!! We leave on Sept. 16 for one week in Paris, then Venice, Florence, Orvietto and Rome. I am sooooo excited!
Thanks to all you amazing ladies for all your support and purchases!! You helped me get there for sure, along with all the Etsy purchases. Wow, can't believe I'm going. Someone pinch me!
NOW...what does 2013 hold?
I am so excited to share that I will be teaching a lot more this year. I might have to opt out of a show or two, we will see. Depends on when my next trip to Paris can be!!!
But here is the line up right now, and there is more information at the links about these classes.
February 8-10 - Vivi Magoo Retreat at the Desert, Tucson, AZ, Tucson Hilton
May 17-19 - Vivi Magoo Retreat by the Beach, Coronado, CA, hotel to be announced
And I have another in person teaching opportunity that will be announced soon.
I'm thrilled to be invited back to Artful Gathering for this coming summer. There will be all new classes, geared to the beginner and intermediate student, all on line.
and there is more, that is still under wraps and in the works!
What a fun year this will be.
If you are already signed up for a class, I can't wait to see you.
If you haven't signed up but are thinking about it, do it soon!!
Anything sound good to you?