Saturday, May 5, 2012

WORKSHOP IN WASHINGTON STATE

NEW WORKSHOP
in Anacortes, WA
on June 16th
10am-5pm
$125 
(includes kit)

I'm so excited about this!  Come play with us if you can.  The class is filling up fast I'm happy to report.  The setting is a lovely seaside village called Anacortes, in the Pacific Northwest, north of Seattle by an hour and a half.  It is a charming quaint little town with fabulous restaurants.  It has an amazingly beautiful historic hotel there called The Majestic Inn and Spa!  I stay there every year when I participate in the annual Anacortes Art Festival, a fabulous juried art show.

So Elisabeth, from Elisabeth's Cottage by the Sea, contacted me and asked if I could come on over the pond, since I have to take a ferry ride off my island to get there, and teach a workshop?  Well heck yes!  This is in my neck of the woods, so I jumped at the opportunity.

There are a limited supply of seats, so don't wait long to sign up.  There are a few of my Artful Gathering students already registered, so I get to meet them in person, and would love to meet you too!


This pendant is so much fun to make.  If you don't know how to solder with a butane torch yet, this is a great place to start.  All levels are welcome, and if you already know how, I will also show you how to attach rhinestone chain with a torch. Fun, fun!

Check out the printable flyer on my sidebar for more details, the skills you will learn and the materials/tools list.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or feel free to contact Elisabeth at 

Have a fabulous week!

Riki

No comments:

Post a Comment