Friday, December 16, 2011

Tutorial - free!

Joanna Pierotti posted a wonderful tutorial on her blog, Moss Hill blog, about how to make the mirror like glass charms.  I love these so much, and thought you would like to see how to do it too. She shows what she did for her ornament exchange, which was awesome!

Go HERE for the link.

She said it will be taken down after Christmas, so be sure to check it out now.



 And look at her beautiful work while you are there.  It is amazing!!

Love it all Joanna. Thanks for letting me post the link!

Hugs,

Riki

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS !!! THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP, SOUND LIKE A LOT OF FUN AND CAN BE USED FOR MANY DIFFERENT PROJECTS!!
    BIG THANKS TO MOSS HILL!!!

    DEBBIE
    X0X0X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tutorial Joanna..thanks Riki!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful project. Thanks for sharing, Riki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oie ... I came back, came word that his seal is beautifying my blog!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Riki! I have loved JoAnnA's work since I first saw it. The image I use on my profile is a doll I created in one of her classes. She has such a rich imagination and talent.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost fainted when I first watched her tutorial...she is just wonderful!!!!Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Riki! I loved your visit, come and tell you thank you added the button that translates my blog, now when you want to visit me again, able to read it!
    Thank you for the lovely visit and have a great home with many magical moments and beautiful!
    Eliza kisses

    ReplyDelete