Thursday, September 1, 2011

WELCOME

Welcome to my brand new blog....e-workshops!

I am so excited to make available a blog dedicated to inspiration.
With this blog, I hope to enlighten, inspire and educate you, the jewelry designer.  I plan to make available some educational videos, kits, on line classes and a sprinkling of free stuff scattered in and about.

As you navigate the side bar, you will see some fun titles.  Stay tuned, I plan to put some fun links and information on them.

I also would like to post classes from our blogging buddies, so you are aware of where to learn, grow and enhance your current knowledge.

So drop me a note, and let me know what you think of this idea.  Any help in spreading the word would be so helpful.  I want to give a huge shout out to Karen Valentine, who worked hard with me, turning my vision into reality.  Thank you Karen, you are the best.

I plan to do a nice multi-item giveaway to launch this vehicle soon.  So stay tuned for that as well.  You can jump back to my regular blog by clicking the button on the side, and the same for Riki Jewelry, to get to e-workshops.

Let's take this new journey together, to explore new ideas, processes and expand our minds and hearts. 

Welcome to e-workshops.blogspot.com.

Lots of love, 

Riki 

17 comments:

  1. Riki, I'm so excited to see where this leads.....

    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riki,
    Congratulations on your new endeavor! How exciting! And Karen is fabulous too! I can't wait to see what else is up your talented sleeve! :)
    I love the bee kit... now I need to get the bracelet!
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I admire you so..What a wonderful idea and I just know this exciting new journey will be amazing!!Hugs friend,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riki,
    The blog looks great! How exciting, there is just no telling what you will be doing next!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Miss Riki this look awesome girl just wonderful I wish you every success
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riki, what a wonderful idea- a workshop community! Congrats on your new venture - it will surely be well received!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Excited for you! I can't wait to see what's to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on a beautiful site and a wonderful concept! I'll be back! I think I heard that someplace else before! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, fabulous idea!! Online workshops and tutorials. EVERYONE can join in. No airfare. No overnight stays. This will work for anyone who wants to partake. Here-here and a big HOORAY!!

    Great idea who's time has come.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited about this, Riki!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be here every day! Terrific idea, a crowd-pleaser for sure! The blog design is just perfect and so well-done. How did you do it? Idea for a subject! Putting the e-workshop button on my blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Riki this so exciting , and what a gorgeous site!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go Riki girl!!!! What a awesome site. I signed up to follow!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Riki, this is going to be fun. You create amazing things~

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a great site and I am sure the content will be rich and informative and useful.There is going to be wonderful sharing ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is wonderful,Riki!!! The Blog looks gorgeous.I just signed up to follow.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete