Monday, September 5, 2011

NEW VIDEO FOR SALE

ANNOUNCING!

I just listed a brand new video in my Etsy store.

The video is about "How to Wire a Rubber Cord" and includes all the steps needed to make the end caps pictured.  I show you how to wire the end caps, as well as a handmade hook clasp.  This method gives your necklaces, or bracelets, such a cool hand made feel, don't you think?


This is so much fun to do, I use them all the time.  They make the perfect hand made closure on all your cords, whether leather or rubber, and the size of the cord doesn't matter.

I will walk you through the process, step by step. You'll be ready to wire away after viewing!

You can purchase this video in my Etsy store by clicking the link. 
It will take you straight to it.

Have fun, enjoy it. 

Watch for a giveaway coming up to launch the new
www.e-workshops.blogspot.com

Thanks all your support on the first video, "How to Solder Rhinestone Chain"!  If you liked that one, you'll LOVE this one too!
Riki

2 comments:

  1. wonderful start Riki...all the very best in your newest venture.

    ReplyDelete